Re: [CBQ] Barriger Collection Photo Location List

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Barriger Collection Photo Location List
From: Chris Atkins <tcatkins@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:04:50 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob, Randy and all,

The spreadsheet is a work in progress, but anyone can edit it at this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApwMO3fvfupldEk1VmdaYWxTZU5kcGVUVGNkczhhNWc&usp=sharing

Now there is a row for all 409 photos. Sorting by the "number" column will order them by the number written on the scan. Sorting by "order number" will order them to match how they are found on Flickr. There is also a "set page" and "number on page" to help locate them in the Flickr set. Flickr puts 72 images on a page, and the 409 scans take up 6 pages.

I tried to match it up with what I had from emails and Bob's Word document, but I don't have the sources for who identified all of them in the Word document.

Also, all I have is Flickr usernames for some of the sources, specifically wras23 and MP36er. Can those folks tell let me know who they are and I'll change their name.

Thanks for all of your help,

Chris Atkins
Lewisville, TX