RE: [CBQ] Colonel Preemptively Fires Himself

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Colonel Preemptively Fires Himself
From: currieken <currieken@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:56:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393271851; bh=d+nzPGE2mxuKmzvLaGEhrE5AQAC8W9vBZJRDuT4+BPk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:Importance:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=bulXXyGuDmm+y6QzoauCbouxmwGS57ckO0Ak1vXGwLG+H780+b9rXTAE/euhl0Pr6Sqez/dyANc4haDGrIlO1Qa6GtxK1plybLcT8Kn38HGiQYsXynJX/ildrpgbFKCNHfYsZjtVfnafi39HQxmSbrxMsMxMrOXP+HUPr5sJIh8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I trust you realize this is satire.

Sent from Samsung tablet