Re: [CBQ] BN 972544 (A Q conversion?)

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BN 972544 (A Q conversion?)
From: William Jackson <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 22:20:53 -0500
Cc: "<CBQ@yahoogroups.com>" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1391916057; bh=lpl2MXFCOkgukjnw6ddefYkDhmmB7ZW/K0/OtG/F3m0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=qt9yCFgm3VCV1gCKmvhcOSkTkV4SUDb0CLtnhZ++jY5jl8WgX0fRfuqzGPGxSOQu77QZtznH9iwuSFST/sk6vcFDCYwWcKY+W1Kgc6ZMzpRWaZzetGjAW/9MryToaLSyigbM3doRUkaa/nrbMHQpVV7ixF/e4t+3vwl+6zhW2gk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I looked at your file, I have seen it somewhere before. They really did not have very many of these, the tank is probably full of dirt or concrete. It needs the weight to plow snow. Couple I have seen before had dirt on a flat car. This one probably came off of a branch line in the north country. Probably CB&Q or NP not sure. Maybe Glen knows. The 972--- was MOW type cars.
Bill Jackson

Sent from my iPad