[CBQ] Re: Everyone should change passwords

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Everyone should change passwords
From: Jerry LaBoda <jmlaboda@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 22:26:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1391311580; bh=8pPEdvmZXgpsZ5USIW04BhkIu/VA4iouc7aTCDcng0k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=dTHkDB3Ut7ugzwyC3wBKsJlorbGK9iLSUmsf57RfFrO1dc2DbhwjH2idFLB88PI3HZFEuCrqh31iicuoUqIhFOZDbE68aJbeCZfOMpUKqL6LSYUieNhoQQVDnOFW6VvmZKZiSqK7IFNaxSM9FIQeOtj5a5b0s+29j86KUMS3hOY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

This has been mentioned on the News but they also said that Yahoo is contacting all users who they believe have been compromised.  Your idea of changing passwords when dealing with Yahoo is a good one, they are one of the worse in regards to getting hacked and yet some Groups (typically Adult Groups) even have files or links to files that tell a person how to do it so Yahoo does not do what they should to minimize these compromises.  The more I deal with the new NEO format the worse I like it... I am seriously considering moving my Groups elsewhere.
--
jerry
<jmlaboda@gmail.com>

HAVING AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE...

PROUD FATHER OF A MILITARY MAN!!!

Passenger Car Photo Index -- UPDATED 11/11/13 WITH OVER 8244 NEW LINKS ADDED!!!
<http://passcarphotos.info>

N-scale Varnish Passenger Car User's Guide
<http://n-scalevarnish.info/index/varnish/UsersGuide/>

Southern Railway Historical & Modeling Resources - FINALLY updated 2 JANUARY 2012!!!

<http://southernmodeler.info/>

Appreciate Freedom???  Thank a Veteran!!!