Re: [CBQ] Re: Oiling Track

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Oiling Track
From: William Jackson <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 23:24:57 -0500
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389759897; bh=gREYQmmaRIMEFZkzKnNUphNy5fLd4LHhGPuZxTQz730=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=F4MVmi930nNW2g/IbUY2tQ1rS9vV2deuKemZmJEkHnvajDuueW48v+pFkAxm2MK/HEHKXefEjomIF2Eoi0+eKoUi/ztbDLkwFp340uVrqjQFdzuBROjsLScmF05iksWrnRSz0ZkhWPKfTxFaL82qdupxu1FjO6I5BkYQeRTQFx0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The question was from John Phillips, about flange oilers.
Which, are called Flange oil lubricators.
I have seen and serviced many of them.
And hated every minute of it.
Oiling the track has nothing to do with Flange Lubricators,
Oiling the track, has to do with weed control, dust from passing trains and brine from livestock.
William Jackson

Sent from my iPad