[CBQ] Re: 3 Amtrak trains stalled near Mendota

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: 3 Amtrak trains stalled near Mendota
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 22:24:06 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389133448; bh=k3zXTdCH0sTmzPapV/+AXKInBImYMJWKMUYzZoZsM9c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=s4CVSA/JecUNdQHfQPmdGthDyGfTXlPjd7B002C3GZ63Juezowih/rT/vjftO6vQHRx2w6wwXmHr73LxZEZTG8NlmStqmRfwMCgWp5syOUO0mChB1eDVVwddvt5n6iVDk2R55QaE8XXOnbROY/BpKRRGi7wx+Udo5fDJygEu6cI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the link & article.

Bill H

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com