Re: [CBQ] New CZ Mystery Book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New CZ Mystery Book
From: Bill Scott <wscott@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 14:04:05 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1388948647; bh=VHD5CK9Y0lHB2GzMzfv5vAy/ECBu3ATnlaHLtLi767U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-reply-to:To:Message-id:X-Mailer:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UbvBS+zTtGZ764jFMCRAXble2VdaeNzhdOOW8g3OleaZO2pAZYa4aTIefqv426B6VznUxX2DtAEnnKJdUYm0bb8x7aqTKK+hEaS6Zc8JP5IyLUSRLRSJ8eFkwGozn/btS6zrLHJ2cDk6tcYGbORVWRi9MXxzWIdE4jR98v2sG28=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I got my public library to find a copy of Death Rides the Zephyr by Janet Dawson for me in another library in the county.  My only complaint is that the book is too short - I didn't want it to end.  The mystery itself is interesting, and combine that with the great descriptions of the cars and day to day life on a long distance train, and you get a great read.  Oh, it takes place just before Christmas, at the same time I was reading it - a wonderful coincidence.

Bill Scott