Re: [CBQ] Re: Signals on the Q - West End Burlington Yard CTC

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Signals on the Q - West End Burlington Yard CTC
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381530160; bh=rdwOTjWOfNJZVd1/CwEEG+HNiMR26u3WSR8QAo76s8E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=FcDaWPCBd1OkDPCMl9QudP+Pf2wPoDRv8NP402+tBdNET1XVlmSi6fDECJTj62nWqVTjsVgcShlJqr7LrxFzsuwFv1Gh/Gs0BrhOhZ8easp16BdRr99OL6Tf2yA0VsoxS6COLuvqiv4gTlo1SgOMHjEMDfT9V4MYwulAf0wrVoM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

in the bn days they would talk about the pocket I am not sure where this was

bill ewinger