RE: [CBQ] CZ video

To: BRHS Group Site <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CZ video
From: Scott Stearns <scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:54:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1381334046; bh=yE9z6kb5F8r/QKB6qm/0JPL4NFfLdlViEvgQJ4Gfi9k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=VhlXOA4OALFdLjrff1HprnTybcO/6ltjVU6u4TOwGum6sywzwVZubNhoJ7lH9GA9WwnRGtgMNww8kFADTpS3dHG7fFvAcKtvDadODnM+WmpHdrO++xxnYXf4/aesV4B7goFhVBaMaMNwco5oQ3Ml2Tb/Ac5OX6/6vLspmji5xCs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Sorry gang - this is what happens when your cat decides to walk on your keyboard.  Here is the email from Ron.

Hi there, Please let the good people on the CB&Q list know it is brand
new and I posted it on eBay last night,, you can find it here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261303258257

Send me a copy of the post if you can.

Ron Loving
MAIN LINE MOTION PICTURES
PO Box 3985
Chester, Virginia 23831

I just purchased mine.  There are more available on this eBay listing.

Scott Stearns

Zumbrota, MN