Re: [CBQ] John Mitchell recovering

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] John Mitchell recovering
From: John Sloan <sloanfamily123@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 22:02:11 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1380765733; bh=3XKK1fVSJroc96CV/m08OM7ONCJKjvsSfUo9OY0MgP0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=e2zVX6oCYb7aoe4EjF3WrEMd8a+BK8ho5vU/6VekTZrNqbNtPufa/Ve+WqJffD0++G5CU4V5qeTIfYldHNs7nS6/80mif4iEm8YchGG5Rb7/UcISaJdapa92G2CBLFqNjUMPsqMSde2AJu2KxHtYeWp/wQndFKCnkpPbD3H+m0o=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John...the last command was REST....Tomorrow it is Green side Out...Get better, freind I'll see you on the prade deck at ZERO dark Thirty...Semper Fi...John Sloan