Re: [CBQ] Re: FW: [steamlocomotivephotosandrestoration] Sandwich Fair Tr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: FW: [steamlocomotivephotosandrestoration] Sandwich Fair Train
From: Larry Owen <Llarryo1@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 22:32:24 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1380339285; bh=fFGshgiks93zimgpEuIGqRuM0lEwwG1HD8J7X6DXNPA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hqYU8ycaSeY4Ev6DIGXAjfi7z5lsvQgIxKsZEIx08gQluhJn/Ey81CyrWU51zDL6fat7OGS2AxtS1r0TZTZ0f/IrvjjRJq4xokvuoO3TwYwItKJcCVtikkV664PIm0meyg9ILoCvpSbkasPe6o5j7N+O9zyPCEqzFDFwaTKs6XU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I've been to the Sandwich Fairgrounds several times, but had never seen the
train.
Also on the property is an extended vision waycar in Burlington livery.

Larry Owen

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com