RE: [CBQ] RE: Burlington Bulletin Material Call

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: Burlington Bulletin Material Call
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:27:13 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1379608040; bh=OSV/KvJLkYnemxDMuoOLrIYGNWE5QNU9otcVe+85feE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NO1iC4IAPNNAxbZNxtYPXH5MdCNcDpSsc78+1v1g9BOIgq5IdO7Wb0dsEcosPy35iplneUSAXZAqlJZ/Tw+TjIrRmUsB5aoTOjKqOtXjgmJ5GdlSnuxPQwOn0rNaI4udZrswobHgyzRJomkQu0qy7NtC8m1fqsIb2JVGO7FatZs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jonathan,

The last Zephyr that went out was 65, but I understand 66 & 67 should be in the mail soon.

Dave