[CBQ] The Burlington Waycars & The Burlington Waycars Drawing Book Index

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] The Burlington Waycars & The Burlington Waycars Drawing Book Index Available
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 22:48:01 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1376606886; bh=IB3btD3ITvrG8xFnWqFYJvCJASmbq2LAw9JCG57ZiCk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=trdgpMwcBnd9F3xeLCT0M4pfTZg19M8e/5newjaiGSUQIzYH3UvhUrEd9Ztn/H+jo4gfSqPFMbpRXXCrVEGFR6bc8aDV6ckFl17khg+2pXI53qKv4/jV8UuK5J0O35LjshUZnxYrWYR9wOiG9foYxCUj7xOL2hS03CaA2RckD9U=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks to the enormous efforts of our resident Kiwi Dam Train Engineer Rupert
Gamlen, we have posted the Index for both the The Burlington Waycars & The
Burlington Waycars Drawing Book to our website.

Click here -

http://theburlingtonwaycars.com/Book_Index_%26_Errata.html

or
http://theburlingtonwaycars.com

and click through to Book Index & Errata.

The Index is available as a searchable PDF:

A. as a combined Index for both books.

B. a download for just The Burlington Waycars

C. a download for just the The Burlington Waycars Drawing Book

We will be working on the Errata sheet and hope to post it in the next few
weeks as time permits.

Our goal is for all of these documents to become living documents with your
help. If you want to add Index material to any of these documents, please email
us off list at MilePost206@gmail.com

We have been testing the website revisions and everything appears to work. If
you find a problem or have a suggestion for improvement, please email me off
list.

A big thank-you to Rupert for his efforts. It is truly appreciated.

Regards,
Randy Danniel

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com