Re: [CBQ] Touring MT/WYO July 19

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Touring MT/WYO July 19
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:45:09 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1372974310; bh=rdS4ONubao+EdjOcWpHcPomYSnhy0UcK1tSlwtDmwYQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=b2rPwY306AwjfvGV5Z3vPNd701z9zJMy/enrvRP8+yXal9DpWRaod0rXzBc1xXuU+5d4l+X1KgxZ2BuboY7CiBSS1Mwtj5Fi4SbgNL2GR7GjtGyh4T/EOtN4gR1B5GFGR/lZgGXF28s5t3CTHwWi8w6m5lwkck+NM4HdJVR1s70=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Can this list be shared so others can see it and so it can be incorporated into the list of structures on the BRHS website?

Thanks!

Bryan J. Howell