RE: [CBQ] Belmont facilities

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Belmont facilities
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 17:20:53 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1368163254; bh=hpM4uH5JThSmXvSDX4dW4PIJ58htobFlToqsz/uEQz4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Cloudmark-SP-Filtered:X-Cloudmark-SP-Result:X-IronPort-AV:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=D49UsPCqnXEGrlOPfPy8+Y4Pzi444XrZxyYY9Ieg9cGz0R/4BC7jQWj5Z0hYrp+yC7CreixRrDrzUp7Rf9IVf1x1wk77ovv8DK+St35xAYrNNQs2k5ErJNcOUAB+XpDD9sqF3TrCEEzOAiodBbNEcM6cCglT5naGUIXWgkXjgiw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John

The person who provided the ETT advised that white / clear O was shown in the code list as being a wye or turntable, it didn’t differentiate.

Rupert