RE: [CBQ] Lyons, CO depot trim color and roof

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Lyons, CO depot trim color and roof
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 07:35:18 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367415320; bh=Ra3s6b6B4SwOQYa7j2qFWho7418Bbxld7Pbz0E6T6aA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=bez13P47PilaFB4pB+2a9a6YSHH3Zbc/P3YbCnlBcSA9p8p1IU8+CamAeHoY86o8gjh6jrX4uiJRvyFxOAdT1G6wHErCh/jTqlDkCvhKjTSZFSvUoKfxkB6XOUHb8r/3AvdBetidzw2T5vNysdXA8vZ9WcJXecYi0MX8F4ygAt0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jonathan:

Easy answers to both your questions:

When it was in service as a Burlington depot, the Lyons structure always had bronze green doors, window frames and trim.  And it had pressed metal shingles that were unpainted and thus a weathered light gray color.  The current color was applied when the building was donated to the town and became the town library.  The old metal shingles, badly rusted after many years in place, were replaced with asphalt shingles.

Hol