RE: [CBQ] East Dubuque, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] East Dubuque, IL
From: Deke Reiter <deke8706@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367286326; bh=isAJWw4+pYqu9K4I75sxc/bqLWZq2KgiSipMdKwbWAw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CsyEK8R0rFYceSgcyg0Ve2SccTdKGkAJv5LR6nokwJl8TfQsadoJy0O2t3CaPU98uiCSHmJQmkKvclEuIcnoqpYZUcEoB8FW51ilAkMcSQDorvHwxaBlvedseDxcLn4ZChr/YvqCNYmrm233iTvY92ENXI1bf22M5oGwfpR1s4o=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Matt, I wasn't aware that the access road is private property. Last time I was there a BN trainmaster tried to throw my friend and I out and my friend argued that the road it self was city property and we weren't leaving the road so the trainmaster left us alone. The TM was there doing efficiency tests and didn't want us giving him away. I thought there was a city owned fishing dock or something like that at the parking lot at the end back then.

-Dereck