[CBQ] Re: CZ in O Scale (was Looking to swap HO for O gauge)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CZ in O Scale (was Looking to swap HO for O gauge)
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:19:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1366049964; bh=9zz1X8B9z96EfQkgiosskag2ahE6xCxVLFJ1znQCx/o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Ik/SwRoe8s2xdu6s2nxL62HTPb7xn8CdghOjjICa8edwQXN1cJyY6Q985saxhyM5lKUAnLK2Mvm5bqlzYu7D2E1HPyzlQ9YGSQLQpF587/CHGe9uEYsBOnLWTDFc/XVG7FmVHDFaah6QAHPxxrZLRT0qvUwclpYrsLpSQ9lwweQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Val,

The Atlas CZ cars are, indeed, impressive. I have five so far; two dome coaches and three 10-6 sleepers. I also have two Sunset 3RD Rail E-7s to pull them. The complete basic train of 11 cars should be spectacular; about 25 feet long with the E units. Atlas has announced the diner and 16 section sleeper next, to be delivered hopefully late this year. They have indicated that they will do the entire original train.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO