Re: [CBQ] Re: St. Paul Union Depot, the book by John Diers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: St. Paul Union Depot, the book by John Diers
From: "sartherdj@aol.com" <sartherdj@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 01:03:08 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365483789; bh=xqAtdQMpSNvyKgM4XePJP6VALH3MGiswSfy48qC7CEw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=cS5ZXcNL34BcOVHOpbi5cLab7gsXrhY+ASysoHJGH2eCIbh/RHMx/PKauS6YiMcMFXqyzhMn3dd7YLwpcA8RlCzXphC51zsKc0kmDNx//5cEqpZsSlultN/vv7U3x63ne8TTIclXz/i0RxZnnPKHjkVorHX1szZBpa8jvp1NRnA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill,

I got pretty frustrated trying to order the book through the UMINN Press.  I found it on line at Amazon.  They have it available for about $26 plus change, free shipping as it is over their $25 threshhold (you must select 3-5 day shipping to get free shipping), plus whatever your local tax might add.  I was able to get it for just over $28.00 shipping and local tax included.  I know that defeats the effort to help the UMinn Press but far less frustrating and I should have the book in about two -three weeks.  As I already have a PayPal account on Amazon it was pretty painless to make the transaction.

Later,  Dave S.    Tucson, AZ