RE: [CBQ] U.S. Army Mortuary Car

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] U.S. Army Mortuary Car
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 07:43:30 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365428682; bh=x3ODtnogpubUX+wqBz+zxgbewMjj6xt2+mZyF75Tuw4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=N/T9mNl4hxPIdNHLMZrdZpcEfi1y7qmtKQBXmZNTO7W9IYc8hpeuKvwn/U7yhRxWgehAdaSlUQkMDd0cgCpOJRGjf6xe0AZEz8fH7d4KYD+RASCDOGD97jiQufHEcsN36QFDWwDAV+WXPydsKUp1pqzFa0zOL7rqfdeSLdEz5d0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I was a Dril Instructor while at Ft. Ord, Ca during  the Viet Nam War a 2 year tour.  Every cycle break recieved the honor of body excort, took bus to Oakland picked up body went normal train or plane to nearest town, met by local funeral home took to the funeral site.  Have I got tales to tell from these escorts, but they are not train  related so will leave be.  One train related was to the hills of Tennesse met at the train by an irate father with a shot gun took the casket and placed the Officer that arrived earlier and myself on the train to leave.  The Officer was wondering how he was going to get the car he had driven in with back.  No mortuary cars.
Harold