[CBQ] Re: Kato N Scale Round Up

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Kato N Scale Round Up
From: "bdurham260" <bdurham260@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 23:08:28 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365289710; bh=UOHd/fg8xFomqh98Yf34UO70rEMiQi9OLAWjLQLQhSE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=aYgGZ7FWTKooh5XK4VCu4B04EjIvZxBhXQRJSfaKWtAN/vu08Ok2VsHr4xEKUau6RH+h/ufdZJLVzDZpFkkd+QXu/l51nHPGyJMvNhWOf79GHNeBNu9vMDJ6NswM16T2SdzavX8Xr2SsTp2vlG+0bTB5B6IEfKYAgSNj2Fn5dm8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Well I ordered the Micro Trains 1018-S 6 wheel trucks and with one small spacer
to keep the trucks from riding too high on the mounting post the mount just
fine and give it a little more authientic look.  It also makes the car ride a
little higher than the Kato truck which gives it a little more of the
heavywieght feel.  A fun little twist.

Brian Durham

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com