Re: [CBQ] Re:Was Belmont derailment...now Arbitrraries

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:Was Belmont derailment...now Arbitrraries
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:22:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1364944933; bh=JPB/O4DRq70LwkBl1YkSVIta8NM6E0RaP9PvtVeZv0Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WYkAf3etHMuLeTW4AnZTAcOvXfNasXAFCVLKyi4IvBXW0TskFzNlNaSqc/Or6a8wJbAF3CAuK0+oWzzZS3gxl7sfEcg7dHCAFzN2PbP2qyuiiawKzd5VwEdhjsoGa+a6Bae1OVWH3sVQ+LBnWTvS1ohPOcfyMbD/1Tp6w0LO+dk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

There were all kinds of "arbitraries. In the Coalfield, cuts to and from the mines were handled "with air on them", so the switchmen(yardmen) got an extra hours pay for coupling air hoses, Crews, at mines that were switched by road crews, didn't receive any extra pay for "shuckin' hoses"!