RE: [CBQ] BN Downers Grove/Belmont derailment

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BN Downers Grove/Belmont derailment
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:32:30 +1300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1364866364; bh=BtLW2JZ4L4VwLqICKB6adh0eN1OI67uJ4pvTQutY7LU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Cloudmark-SP-Filtered:X-Cloudmark-SP-Result:X-IronPort-AV:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=PF3ekVZjHZrEnqvYTOBGduBNpDmfvKyGw89HQnl5vB1VkWQDoNStTd03Y945uc6LlnAbx8GUGZHIgnMI3DpQBxqXf5yfLWriisj5Y6IAFPLyqgveib9uV/oBk0ZUALS074D8ND6k/w/WfN+vQKKkib+7FTgallY1oJmltUKVhwk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo

Thanks for the explanation – it is what we would call “conditions of service” in NZ .

Rupert