Re: [CBQ] Live Steam CB&Q locomotive in live steam

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Live Steam CB&Q locomotive in live steam
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:45:05 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1364247909; bh=XUAn2E1geBh19brsZkO2Ma/ue7CqCKb3Een52SvWIRw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=hllsAB195wblCUm6gkicpK/usdiX1OHMWK7OhBIrKDKz6gEgIG95EsW+CQ74vKSw83fJpkMWMNGjNCxvPwrxYM7AUxQNA+nyjj6y4EqXzkJ1x7Tfo5CnBZOAp5AaQUZrdT93hCcoE0/oQRJlAwjRbnPkJzRi+xAuwVqg4b6T3W0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,
Is there ever a possibility of pre-war cars in HO?
Duncan Cameron