Re: [CBQ] E.L. Potarf story

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E.L. Potarf story
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:08:04 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1360026487; bh=2wjZ/q+kjYsNPY77sSRW8IJPaEcftidPqN6MsjjN2ks=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=eSNuloRbaK1PRhxBxd/4W2kjDckexWoJHBrjscIKCUkNioD4M8qHjBiGP3pcm81NZ8Qa3zDclUYfW7zUKQYJJ+HFKAOlHAN9Q6/EYPgInJq/OvyNw/Eg2By+KYZYg3D/4FOflIR+rJSNlEmcLX2uFkP8bNhZr9mkmvrFg/5Df/k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Everybody's got a Pheasant Hunting from a Hi Rail Story.

On the Rock Island the territory from Iowa Falls NW to Sioux Falls SD was know as  The Bow and Arrow Country...Many game birds found the territory to their liking due to the abundance of  growing agricultural products eg  Corn and soybeans and hence many of them took up residence upon the land.....and sky

Each fall many officials found it necessary to make an inspection of this territory from a Hi Rail vehile.

It is reported on one such occasion that a Game Warden's attention was drawn to this somewhat illicit activity and said officials were accosted by said officer of the law and severe fines were assessed.

Pete