Re: [CBQ] Re: Unusual railroad (related) smell

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Unusual railroad (related) smell
From: Tim Fleck <tf5077@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 06:38:31 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359729514; bh=or6s05Kvo9dXKuPbx+f0ryUKQxY2CZ4QTkYxqZ/L1ik=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=O7AjzVeczG+2GJvMcD55Y++jh81TE/9grVMQVkTs5g8ZrIiAzbLUjQEAdNq7FNXj8dKRhKXnFuw5HjVKaCrgVS75NFTgrTbx4OVVPnnS36OlaJL6VwuVWj0qxJUf6cqL8p6YV1SwMwnxryvMEKeSBpFtS9fyeOfAJn424mOgLtE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

How about the smell of fresh creosoted ties in the hot summer sun........