[CBQ] Re: Unusual railroad (related) smell

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Unusual railroad (related) smell
From: "Mitch" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:15:06 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359720911; bh=Oh38k9rFCgt7MvZTP4OuBIcehQBVHw62JmD2eqqwPWE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DhlIpbYBMCv3GjEpl9E08Is5DsEbNP6ShauPIeR+UvXk4944rh8U34xnT3wDyzplSnnCbpa+Y6Ypbw50tX7QnZT4y0RvSg+cfLPKOPUN1U8k4cn5Fxw+2QiAqu91REITNUueTpiJxS5w65mAPLa7E5IZ52EteEAAZ78G9zPQlaI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
It was always fun smelling piles of wet rotting grain in the yard.
Mitch

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com