Re: [CBQ] Re: RR Smells-was story posts

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: RR Smells-was story posts
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:25:04 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359519908; bh=RaK7XGIySnqy8Z6tAgyKJE9+dOYQvaYz/fWncvSXhgc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=W4LZf6IeCqIKia1Q3louqocipAPNFDL+uHJEJkva5j2n2s56jXQ3oM8FyfSm7gbVPWE/DbS+Z/MXTtyU8CFRHeKALWjMzJO1pqDnybDnSCBJ/Ij0pFxeGbrUVSEGh9srcmeuAT3q/kqJIQc5O018PHBoQ+cSB0SEyI/4znuPAzE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Lenny
SURE I posted with Jack the first day I went to Cicero.  His wife also worked for the Q either downtown or in the freight house as they always rode together.  I think he came in from the Ottumwa Office when it was closed down and seems he had been an agent at Stockport at one time.  He was working the first trick Peavine.  That was where you started as a dispatcher as it was all train order Galesburg to Savanna.  Valentines Day 1974
Steve in SC