Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Batavia, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Batavia, IL
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:21:35 -0600
Cc: brhslist@Yahoogroups.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359382899; bh=jV56zMpajVYz6DRR+we36Udh4wTQNNVM8NNl2LulDTI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:Cc:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=p42C7EXrd2mfdfG3cMlayD4eG2G8Wxgd2tvhJ90BtZp5nTdnLkuOagL9PKBVaK0xkyxUxDUdLENsOEj4eLBc/RsTyyIqjuUaewV+yd9OZFaLELkSWHD/p9G5Sgcw1TLxXXFwVQ7wLZSEWr9fqkjsvJBM6oK5colOBmBKsFyWsnY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Oh I'm not being impatient, I just didn't know that an article was being done about it.  I guess that I need to read my emails more closely.  :^)

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/