[CBQ] Re: Motor Car Collision

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Motor Car Collision
From: "broken bolster" <therrboomer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:13:13 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359069196; bh=GpC2G7Px0SQYJszMFnhY+famX4HT8t2QGwnU5um/lyU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=CQ5NK9Nre4eZ7CeWLv7dKyIDAvTYiDsn9aQ7QjXwM+RfpCeOa+ADxEmT+w0EqZdd/RSi9sBUiaIty9xFD2g18DXMAvi8tNGSYv8d7WyzcBCr/wh2Pgy8rh3bGGABuZSz3wfMy8uK6u6cGrMTJIHMWuhRvphfFi8j0E+dq4l/1hY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
   I respectfully disagree.  The Online Special Collection does
   not have all the accident reports.  I years past I've read ICC
   reports that are not in the online collection. The Montgomery
   report (1963?)is not shown and I know that generated an ICC report.
   In 1964 I was an operator on GTW and each one of us had to sign
   off that we had read and understoodthe that very ICC report.

   Dick Haave

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com