Re: [CBQ] Wagon Wheel Antenna

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Wagon Wheel Antenna
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:37:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359063433; bh=4v7LSTOSidtumbu6LxmiZCoV/Sgbrvx6n2eRWkfWodA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GUy4DQBfMvAxJTKnPQy+eS6NhAClKgZuDAUkFSJI507Q459BJ2cl9qzdiK8GD6EAhPgL+JtGPLSWeX+JqqBNyCt+w6rprK2gR00k2wCuhdQMz9XalVmAVbwHphRsrBk1IeBw+HshxJrVvcIIuoMU4gCIR27gOCHIHnR0LEsNiX4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol -
Don't spend time tracking down an AFE for this.   I will just model the #153 with the antenna and other details and say that it is early 1950s, which it will be.   Thanks.
- John Manion