Re: [CBQ] More for Pete

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] More for Pete
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:28:20 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1358915306; bh=r5kBKG+hNbkbvKwu2ZRq9TXZcn3A0KfTQWCUcSKbMuQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Kh9uca2VJcTQpIyNe6VZkASiw5nbTEdT6/9QyPRVP7ZEHt/PSHgX18md8D73OeQ9jDFzLTSaaBkqC0MfWUWHbK+K/JEMJUk+VKoiDqYT8seF7ndjgcy6yLLmuRhWuRKctaR3pqX2h7Ti099NeVBXJ8FauxRJ2uUI5u2U+t/naCM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks for this Hol...It's exactly like I always assumed that it was, but never ever did I see anything in writing.

I'll have some "commentary" on this whole situation soon...It's past my bedtime now and if I get started sometimes there's no good place to stop.

To my everlasting regret I never wrote down any engine number we used on the Fairmont-Hildreth job..I asked the conductor on my first trip..What train is this  (for my timebook)...I always remember Merle Caldwell saying.."Well, we always call it 102 and 103"..   And that what I always used in my timebook.That was the number of the Edgar-Holdrege train  I do, however, have some movies and still photos of the 406 switching at Wymore and IIRC it may have been the 406 which was pulling the steam locomotives in your piece on the SD7's in BB 49..or whatever the number was...I loaned my copy to a person who shall remain unnamed and I can't get it back....Guess I'll have to buy another one.

Pete