[CBQ] Re: Oregon Signals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Signals
From: herrick@krausonline.com
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 02:30:35 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357266640; bh=9rK7WnWjhOcgaHoK2F9gAaGDVNR4GKcaolckYrAopzU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SB/7dJNHWraYfBulPIczXb3ifhj2vkTujJeTxxwPBvwq9G792zD1IlJH7Vn8JrnCW50q1UMjt3ByQ6Y0Ey0IFwhyz2orjF1l5OEMidY70i/5EC1aXJeyS4iwNmx02XK499IZx48tJ3k1W4KofcDDtocZXhKCJJ8GnLXwehNKRcw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you Karl! Great photos and very interesting information.

Bob Herrick

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com