Re: [CBQ] Re: Country Elevator Operations

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Country Elevator Operations
From: Nelson Moyer <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:16:04 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357265051; bh=iXqLqjPIZQtJ9bIVV/gmuxxTGSXqxANgZIOBD7Tb/3A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=YPJ073C4tJ6l4VWhMlRRIK83hyBg7arQBTPdge2qZATgvjOW3RhZGDiUuIHobnnMoD/m89CsPchtlh6zQMD9n/as6zX77TDAEN1vWlUiSm/RVTRGz439uI13FKCxJuxnpXcuPS2PysmjJy0phB03+zADNrjQA9Bzd1DaSKP4KaU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Martin Lofton published a couple of articles on grain handling and transport in one of the discounted model railroad magazines. One included drawings for Q grain doors , complete with lettering. As I recal there were pictures of elevators, stacks of doors, etc. I'm out of town, so I can't access the materials, but a magazine index search should bring them up.

Nelson Moyer