Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Oregon Part Two
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:20:09 -0500 (EST)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bob,

I dont believe the TRs ever got assigned to the Aurora Div. The one reference to OT I can find shows the 2824 coming in on the job from main 1 to west yard and then the scale trk at 6:05PM on 6/19/51. Keep in mind that prior to the geeps the NW2s were the "geeps" and have been documented and photographed on the O/T,the Rockfalls job,the Earlville turn,the east end,the mails and I think even the Fox River.

Leo