[CBQ] Re: Height above railhead for a railroad car floor

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Height above railhead for a railroad car floor
From: "smokyjoe66" <js08ws62@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 18:36:58 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356547020; bh=JRkOffUlXLL3LTkvLBgv6ZYJ4wS4EpaPQhKegZYAtyQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uMKAYJv62tLwpgcFxSZ67fejoPuUjw8iNYW232nJLTHuQkwzScAXrKJAbrAAu9TqnTj3uUF5kY1yBuSBUMuC7dH4ADWhO2+06iXpcVJ4uVAEeeEmgbS6+NKSVZeUOzBKfWJfhX6/qvzxgHdA7ettheoR2ZlcXbGpzD05UEZ+w3Q=