Re: [CBQ] Rebuilt kitchen cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rebuilt kitchen cars
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 07:28:06 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356017290; bh=8+iqclI3gC65J9ahrKafbwlpK53eYEDMtEOrxbki9as=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=JVrP6UVrv8BaUoZwp/8BMp2PZx6GmgBByZMHa5s/C1Q8aJehHxkKNIN3dCAYb9RqvgPl09iYmqlmmz8RzZwIFN8n5HLfr6cGBB1fiJB1p5FSv45mWwqjrQ+fCX0PLEwqFJKawz0V5SquD2Kizk5hqok6sor+gXTvv25qjB4V830=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I can answer the last question. The roof walks were metal. Wood roof walks had not been applied to new cars or conversions in many years. For what it is worth, I have a Precision Scale Co. model with roof walks and steam and signal lines. That doesn't mean they were that way but that is the way the model came and may or may not have some basis in fact.