Re: [CBQ] Re: Palace Stock cars....old railroad terminology

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Palace Stock cars....old railroad terminology
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:34:32 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355772887; bh=w5wAmlvNOCwb5S2OPC2p+wXYHkVVXEuamWwrFpiibcE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-VSS-INFO:X-AOL-VSS-CODE:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=amigTBjpkTaat5rvLE6HOHty29diIPqR2LFNw7LUscpbfSiWR37DkASeY6OcQa5jRsGgNBoyBWUbax8cWBi8tY5ILjb+D2nJDV28gRLWxff5E60e9HTN6cpTi6N4KRvIT/HQ2GdMWiIw9XnXg6wRlMuTLG5HTkIKMWJTE0D7SPY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Larry..you're causing me to run out of excuses.....The recent  "project" is among several I've been going to.."get to this next winter"...well several WINTERS have gone by since then...well.  "maybe this one"

Pete