[CBQ] Fall Sale

To: "Tim Mulina BHI" <bhipubs@charter.net>
Subject: [CBQ] Fall Sale
From: "Tim Mulina BHI" <bhipubs@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:01:33 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353081720; bh=zcWxeiE5fNBfkJBMWrH+VveTMMprI81rr+xzfkRAal8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=erFTmXiNximUZjv0s4wL4p7GrRB3JcmZeovVlEypejYeXhKw41I01bBba8XPGAfGL0oEmfBVw7zkHbVd3saep+zohs12X+0GnHaUHNt6K02lLfpAbc69rqLjZl6R1kYL7a3qztG5C2QPy/n9SD8euMPfQdfVUd6oGCFwsCVoasU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi,

Sorry that you may see this more than one place.

As with most of our friends in business, this past year has been difficult in keeping good suppliers and as a result we had 2 printers we were using go out of business. The newest printer has us on lead  times that may stretch up to 3 weeks so I wanted to get this out in time to make sure you can get Holiday books ordered in time to arrive, whether they are for you or as gifts.

The printer has also given us notice that it is extremely likely that our costs will go up which means the book prices that have been kept low as long as we could will likely go up anywhere from $2-$5 each in the next few months. We have not raised the price on our titles ever, with 2/3 of our titles still under $20 but all of our CB&Q. BNSF, ATSF road specific books fall into that category.

Because I know many of us have varied interests, I am putting down all of the Fall Specials we are offering, not just the ones dealing with the BNSF etc so you are not limited in your choices.

I have this broken down into specials for the US addresses and ones for the rest of the world.

For US / APO / FPO addresses:

These are shipping refunded because our shopping cart online won’t let me make the shipping free so I will just turn around and refund it as soon as I see the PayPal hit (or if you send in a check just do not add in S&H).

Any order that contains a copy of the 2nd Edition of A Century + 10 of DRGW Freight Cars by Bob Sloan will have the shipping refunded.

*A note on this book. We had a flooding problem last year and lost around half of the remaining print run and once this book runs out, it will not be reprinted or updated. Bob is in less than stellar heath and once these are gone then that is it. If you are a serious DRGW Narrow gauge fan, you need to get this book now.*

http://www.quickpicbooks.com/files/2ndcent10/2ndCent_10.html

Any order that contains any of our Folio Diagram books also will have the shipping refunded. (We have the complete Military Railway System set of folios available for WW2 which many of our friends and family used throughout the world in the Railway Operating Batts.) http://www.quickpicbooks.com/Folios/folio_index.html

Any order that does not include A Century + 10 or any of the folios, but is still over $100… will have the shipping refunded.

You can mix and match any road, gauge, or even our How to and aviation series books to get over $100

http://www.bhipubs.com/

For any order that includes 3 or more of our How-To or Aviation books in whatever mix, will have the shipping refunded.

http://www.bhipubs.com/ARS_index.html

http://www.quickpicbooks.com/MMR/mmr_index.html

For our friends outside the US:

For book orders under $100.00 before shipping we will refund 10%

For book orders over $100.00 before shipping we will refund 15%

Best regards,

Tim Mulina

BHI Publications

http://www.quickpicbooks.com/