[CBQ]

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <nburlington@yahoogroups.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ]
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:15:00 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353078886; bh=HYhhsB58iT3h/CA4+EOYvFjbLjYEgIztYHTgllhWoGk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Y2PWVa4JvPH8KYxvSLsrAoWcUxX2Txa5SQ/RT0bc+uojGBI+PJvid5Zeuoa2URyHj3ciTO6jvKr7Si7WbfkDIniXXxyHsXt6R8x3ZcJID5+fwdEc5uMqfvuOsHyXRYz5h8BttQSfcGntZDg5R1i8NUaER27R3ZFH0agCIC4lV1Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi All,

IRM has preserved several important pieces of Burlington equipment and I felt that it would be appropriate to forward this email so that those of you are so inclined, may consider making a year-end donation to the museum for this new barn.

Dave Lotz

Pooler, GA