Re: [CBQ] Re: Zephyr Rocket

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Zephyr Rocket
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:36:06 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1352903780; bh=+GsEr4lwvuM6LAdXZUp11beXkQx9MOTt7+nb0ixH/I0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=YUgVUYHhnIsCDnbkP9ERW8y4/kOb9KEboZ/q3Q1HI47QW5CiI6j97YCX5/OBwLRPC/LWODBh2eCs98EHE1Nkh7zQP1d9zaqVqhu9hUYew5GZSnDYG3h29gH4yASnLep0WFQ5AJe6vzbAT55aM9z3d3n8U9vQVYcYtZyxKH73DYM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Here's the link to their back issue order page:

The page is the actual order form, you fill it out (name address at the top, pick a quantity of the issues you wish to order) and when you hit print postage is calculated and added to the finished form.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/