RE: [CBQ] Re: E Unit & F Unit Paint Schemes?

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: E Unit & F Unit Paint Schemes?
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 14:08:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1352495342; bh=atQRiaypeNVIpBnxOgg1ik3ZH1hXFcj7KcdDsbkUscI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=n8lRb+Nr9SMZzTsoYt2yAIdpfKB0hEDv4UgOc3U7/daUsvEkyQwWqj6hscLL44EvRDvsNBWMUxmLKBALDmA78QTmFktB+h2ZISg3+oUcNlEQYhrgCg4pPDrqdpXE8ciXrc5G1mOd3syDKkPdYJrOFMzajd58pAZhPgTPT6qoZWg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Sorry about all the typos that got through in the message below.  The only really major one is in the third paragraph and should relate that the nose ornamentation on the freight F's was a stylized PAIR of wings.

Hol