Re: [CBQ] Brass items for sale, commercial post

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Brass items for sale, commercial post
From: Robert Sheahan <resheahan@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:04:59 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350079509; bh=Hp/swzru0e7ll6qafdvfQTD9xLh4s1nO0TyatNMTO1s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=nYrakmRQ7U5RmJz+WCnm00p0flir03XZluUy+Pd/TEVSzGKuV3bQm24A/9KXAz8/mUP4YLpzCCoyGdL2ZbV580NcFlU6joNBBd/9dk/3R3KRR8xKhCRdZsHek2zuMlnK
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

interested in item 2 if still available

Thx