Re: [CBQ] Waycar book mysteries!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar book mysteries!
From: Kenneth Martin <kmartin537@surewest.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:27:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1349972848; bh=+K/EHAwHeddtQoMCxpiUDSgWqqycvENAI79GG8stuPc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-MAG-OUTBOUND:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=EkQ9v788yElpDwSHostkdaXeFTXRQh25aubqv3Pz+qnJ0O2sy8hTL9+v/oZE7d/ztvIXl1efwzf1Gp72xGtS2pnv46LB0XN0jQZWYSQgtB1so09Z50I+LnJu/zaQdZZO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald,

When you ask questions like this it would help if you listed page nunbers to
help us find the picture. The book is too thick to hunt for them.

Ken Martrin

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com