[CBQ] Re: Old Box Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Old Box Car
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 08:46:59 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1348321626; bh=LN5+pfBaZCeaT974TrBnh5XZMNv8+jOKKKYNjBxISHY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NHd1/ontqFO/BvS7F0t4QAOGxgBdF/Y7u67k/20krVs66O18PIqy0Du/Aa/G3zJYVsRTdJTbBEQ6fmW8j5xkb5SyC28MvJjaBu+QpjBkO4uX9TaFdFTbP2NxtLwXIvnp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol.

I use the Apple mail client that came with my MAC computer. Like your program, it allows me to make the attachments to the mail message (it does show it open unless I reduce it to an icon which I did for that post) and then send it. Obviously, some received it and some did not. I have received very few attachments with Yahoo CB&Q list posts, but some, like yours, do appear. I also don't know who they get posted to the attachment tab of the group web page. Is that a moderator function?

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO