[CBQ] Annual Meeting of the BRHS

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Annual Meeting of the BRHS
From: "GENE TACEY" <taceys@gpcom.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:46:10 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1348148599; bh=5YgXl1b/7OPMIdE8HqeIvVonJmscxUdSzxzbdWyqSu4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-MagicMail-UUID:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ml9CCpTwZSGNqIgxJXnqAkoq92AFoneuyJWcgLegDKkjP8e3baxxzuI9w7yQa6kexIueDaOlOjOjeqGIvL5Bx3HGzvCawreYePRYput4YdKHuPY5UF6/OQuZP1/Y7lmw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

At the Annual Meeting this year Jim Singer was re-elected and Tom Whitt was elected to the Board.

Charlie Vlk was elected the new Bulletin Editor.

It was voted to have the BRHS accept PayPal. Note, this will take us some time to set up as we need to make changes to the web page and make sure we have the Administrative Support structure in place.

The spring meet will be in Batavia, IL on April 13th, 2013

There will be an additional meet with the Northern Pacific July 10th – 13th, 2013. This will be a joint meet with the BRHS invited to attend. More info will be out as I receive it from them.

We are still looking to find a host for a fall meet on Lines West. If we don’t get one soon will probably have to plan one in Illinois.

Gene