[CBQ] Re:Re: Old Box Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:Re: Old Box Car
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:39:30 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1348148378; bh=covUDSMvy6OmdKG+laONOGlJHEObrzzIccc96ENMBnI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=LKwuQ6CK7O70lPpdfqYUaov56HFwuC3nkwfFPHCOl7qb/x8BOlVVn0pzJyJZNpkuVVfdjdAzWYwmiReRwIr+iN5wkn7EpkJQsXkW/ND2wsvw+b27ftExWy9oIcOQUBPz
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I'm confused. I sent the message yesterday, about the old Q box car with an attachment of the photo. Obviously, at least two of you saw the photo, yet when I look at my message in digest form on my mail client, I see no attachment. I went into Yahoo Groups and the CB&Q list and I do not see an attachment there either with the message or in the "attachments" section. The latest attachment that I see in the Radke Hotel, posted on 9/9/12. What do I need to do to see attachments that I and others post. (I have seen a few attachments even in my mail client, particularly with Hol Wagner's posts.) Am I posting them incorrectly?

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO