[CBQ] CB&Q 48 foot composite mill gons

To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q 48 foot composite mill gons
From: "Claus Schlund \(HGM\)" <claus@hellgatemodels.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 20:36:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346946674; bh=oRtSirf/e34LXz4LZ9ZwFuyokeZDcMb7o8cxrbDWh/4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Authentication-Results:X-Authenticated-UID:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DZU3YQuFuqUSObhV6TDiI7+YTudr9t0ndlDhT5iwF+JkSWgnbE5E+kWuy/xyU10MV3w6I51mvv6YFfCYIPb7lr3gZ1ylaLWETFYxzS9rqJX7DnI+G6eZVewSrPV1XUe+
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346946673; bh=Lii92fbdNi8r2Xk6tq7Sr9dBh/CZHJd0nZSWT0sUbWM=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Authentication-Results:X-Authenticated-UID:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=rvfu/p3q/9zpL48Zyg85hSNwEYvWOMT6kNEtbs7nvz9OGimqaaassS4H/L9HykcfN39xpCEvSjp/tN3L8mys6uCPICN9zFgIh5qTCEuWjX0Ewoaeb30cSt/VfVzUhk8E
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

(Sorry if some folks on both groups get this more than once!)

Back in late 2009 I asked on both the CBQ list and the STMFC list for help
creating a model of a CB&Q composite mill gon.

I've got some pictures of the completed model now, and thought others might
be interested. Note this is N scale.

I had a lot of fun doing this car.

Sorry about the super-long link!

https://zjw8hq.sn2.livefilestore.com/y1p8aDKkjZB-SYbQNI1ynaecHdNLqXTe_BrcpCPVFHjfihjnh3dZTWLdW3Rj7F_pg78gaNVUOcfNDRScwnmaTFzevmkPL-uT6iQ/CBQ_composite_mill_gon_MT_model_10.jpg?psid=1

or if that is too long to work, try the short link below...

http://tinyurl.com/8aftr3t

Thanks again to everyone for the tremendously helpful responses.

  -  Claus Schlund