[CBQ] Fwd: [PCL] Interesting use of HW Pullmans, CB&Q in the 1950s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fwd: [PCL] Interesting use of HW Pullmans, CB&Q in the 1950s
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 21:08:31 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346461722; bh=GKJvTJyyEVYXGTA0L4ZkHOcFE5wR2QYSPK5dY3mNgK4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=E85sIutEYBWAXDc9JLL6Rp5rzaP96hLPYYSNIrdUyYGx69rtrp08L71xkgw1WHT0L1OvbR1dHsQUqp3p61KAObzF+6pQf8wzOkjPT0nbPs304QUnQtMY4FtsqjJFbiXS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I had answered part of the question on the Passenger Car List earlier - basically telling about 47/48 in the 1950 time frame.  I'm glad someone knows why the Pullman was used.

Rich G.