[CBQ] Re: Neil Armstrong and Burlington Yard

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Neil Armstrong and Burlington Yard
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:41:13 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346074876; bh=w355Y3g7z9b/hl2TrPYmvK9pZjdkDNbohUI8+dMl50s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AHfkXgC3i6qasGVQ3SeGGDYU6dc8+2e3NOXEiF8eoDNmrq2akIUGhyjbbDp3U6A0CF8SoYKea5pEi0gKIFIP0vMjqtqWkIW8PCLa0VjSbm+u8/O/gwkde9vAmPqV0H2I
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Typo, Apollo 11, not 15.

Sorry.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com